Immediate Job Opportunities
Minimum Experience: 10+ years
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, construction management, civil engineering plus work experience
Salary: Compensation based upon experience (bonus/profit sharing program available)
Benefits: Health, life, long and short-term disability insurance, generous vacation, annual performance bonus/profit sharing program, summertime flex Fridays.
Furlong Building Enterprises seeks an experienced design-build construction senior project manager who will manage, direct and coordinate a wide variety of construction projects, including the building of all types of industrial, commercial, retail and office structures throughout the tri-state region.
Position entails being the key liaison with our customers, scheduling and coordinating all design and construction processes and is responsible for estimating and financial management and margin performance of the project. He or she also must coordinate and supervise the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction, within time limits. Responsible for estimating projects working with subcontractors, reviewing the scope of work. Also, is responsible for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses, and, depending upon the contractual arrangements, and for directing or monitoring compliance with building and safety codes, other regulations, and requirements set by the project’s insurers.
Submit resume and cover letter to Tracy Decker.
Title: Sales Executive
Reports to: CEO
The Company: The mission of Furlong Building is to provide value and dependability in our construction services. We build lasting relationships with our clients by offering a practical and open approach to planning and executing projects that includes detailed solutions to achieve successful results. Our reputation is built upon our commitment to fair practices, integrity, and the quality of our people. From Fortune 100 to small entrepreneurial companies, our customers keep coming back to Furlong for every project, expansion and remodel. Learn more about us here:
The Sales Executive is Furlong Building’s ‘‘ambassador’ to prospective new clients. The ideal Sales Executive will love to sell, align with Furlong Building’s core values, and be passionate about helping their clients succeed. This job requires a high volume of prospecting!
Compensation & Benefits:
Furlong building is seeking an elite level sales executive and our compensation plan reflects this. We believe in compensating success fairly and proportionally.
Furlong Building offers a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance, car and cell phone allowance, paid vacation and sick time, a flex spending account, profit sharing, and more.
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in sales. Must be able to prove past success.
- Must be an excellent hunter.
- Must be able to demonstrate past success as a hunter.
- Experience selling construction services or real estate is preferred but not required
- Must have high desire, commitment, motivation, and goal orientation.
- Must maintain a professional and courteous image at all times.
- Must sell consultatively – not on price.
- Must be comfortable talking about money and maintaining margin integrity.
- Authentic, effective, and direct communication. The less email, the better.
- High levels of personal and professional responsibility and be able to quickly internalize coaching and training.
- Possess both the skill to work within a team as well as independently.
- Must be comfortable with being held accountable to prospecting metrics and various sales related key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quotas.
Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply!
Your resume and information will be kept completely confidential.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.